Statistics on Low Testosterone
- Close to 13 million men in the U.S. do in fact have low levels of Testosterone
- Close to 65 percent of men who suffer from low Testosterone have admitted
to having a low or no sex drive at all.
- Between 15 and 30 million men in the US already suffer from
- Up to a third of the men that suffer with type II diabetes might also have
low levels of testosterone
What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is a very important hormone that is produced by the body in men by the testicles (testes). It is considered the "Sex hormone" in men and plays a vital role in male sexual health and overall well being. Testosterone is produced in large amounts amongst young adult males and significantly decreases as the male gets older. Testosterone helps males with:
- Maintaining sexual function and sex drive.
- Increased muscle mass and strength.
- Stimulating semen and sperm production
- Maintaining bone strength.
When you reach low Testosterone levels, your brain will usually send a signal to your testicles to make more of this hormone until normal levels have been reached. Low testosterone occurs when not enough of this hormone is being produced by the testicles, and this is when you need to visit a Testosterone Las Vegas clinic.
What are the Causes of Low Testosterone?
Some of the main causes of low Testosterone are:
- Aging - Aging is one of the main culprits of low testosterone
- Certain Drugs such as anabolic steroids and morphine as well as opiates.
- High blood pressure
- Type II Diabetes
What are the Common Symptoms of Low Testosterone?
Some of the most common symptoms that come from low Testosterone are:
- Very low sex drive, less sexual activity
- Having difficulties in maintaining erections
- Lethargy and decreased levels of energy.
- Increased depression
- Weight Gain
Benefits of Low Testosterone
There are very effective treatments that you can undergo in a Testosterone Therapy Las Vegas clinic to reverse the symptoms of low testosterone, and one of the most effective treatments is Testosterone Replacement Therapy (aka TRT or "low T"), which a reputable Testosterone Replacement Las Vegas clinic can provide. Men who have undergone Las Vegas Testosterone Therapy have experienced the following benefits:
- Increase in Sex Drive
- Increase in Muscle Strength and Muscle Mass
- Increase in Stamina, Endurance, and ultimately more Energy
- Better Moods and feeling of well being
- Improvement in Memory and Other Mental Functions
- The ability to Focus and Concentrate more.
If you suffer from many of the symptoms that are associated with low Testosterone, then you have an excellent chance of being a good candidate for Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Las Vegas, so get back that feeling of youthfulness and well being by visiting a Testosterone Replacement Las Vegas clinic.